Now updated for Bejeweled Blitz 2010 (the one with coins and boosts!)
Bejeweled Blitz is one of the only twogames I can honestly say I’m addicted to, and today I stumbled upon a bejeweled blitz cheat that will have you topping your friends’ leaderboard immediately.
Once you have read this, please check out my free iPhone site and find out how hundreds of people across the World are benefiting from this social networking phenomenon.
The 2010 (Coins & Boosts) Cheat
Since the 2010 update to Bejeweled Blitz, all previous cheats have ceased to work. This most recent cheat from Cybershadow is slightly different to all previous methods, but has the same end result 🙂
1. Again, you will need to be using Firefox as your web browser, as this bejeweled blitz cheat works by using a Firefox Add-on.
2. Once you have Firefox installed, head over to Cybershadows Add-On page and download this script – The Cheat
3. Make sure the cheat has been activated by going to your Firefox Menu>Tools>Add-ons>Extensions. Find CyberShadows Bejeweled Blitz Extension, and click on Enable .
4. Go to the game on Facebook and see what happens!
As I said, this cheat is very different to previous versions…
You get to choose your score, and number of coins – but don’t need to play the game. So once you are happy with a score and coin value, simply disable the Firefox extension and your scores will be saved.
EVERYTHING BELOW THIS LINE IS OLD AND OUT OF DATE
As a fan of the game I find cheating quite unappealing as the fun is in the challenge and this bejeweled blitz cheat takes all of the skill away. However, there is a part to this cheat that I find excellent as it switches the clock from 60 seconds to 60 minutes – giving you an entire hour of playing time to really enjoy the game (the latest version of Bejeweled Blitz removes this ability, so the cheat only allows high scoring, no practice mode anymore).
How to cheat – Version 3.0
This is the Bejeweled Blitz 3.0 (latest version) cheat we have all been waiting for, again we have Cybershadow to thank for this great hack.
If you are currently using Internet Explorer, it is important that you read this in full before you begin as you will need to use Firefox as your web browser and then come back to this page (using Firefox), so make a note of this website address before you do anything.
Once you have installed Firefox, you need to launch it as your web browser – so click on the Firefox icon on your desktop , instead of the IE icon . Then you will need to come back to this page using Firefox (that’s why you need to make a note of this website address).
Next, you will to install a Firefox Extension, which you can install by clicking here Get Extension (scroll to bottom of the page that opens). Firefox will restart to complete the installation but should bring you back here automatically.
Now, open up Facebook and start a new game of Bejeweled Blitz.
Like the older UserScript cheat, this extension enables some debug hotkeys which allow you to control the game and edit the game board:
- 1..7 – turn gem under cursor into a gem of the respective color
- F – turn gem under cursor into a flame gem
- S – turn gem under cursor into a star gem
- R – turn gem under cursor into a rainbow gem
- M – turn gem under cursor into a score multiplier gem
- N – turn gem under cursor into a normal gem
- Backspace – removes gem under cursor
- Delete – removes gem under cursor, but does not remove its sprite (causes glitches)
- B – activates “blazing speed” mode (all matches trigger an explosion)
- F9 – pause the game
- F9 (while paused) – advance one frame
- Shift+F9 – unpause game
- F1 – show FPS and FPS history (debug information)
Our thanks go to Cybershadow for creating this fantastic cheat.
Points to note:
1. If this doesn’t work, try deleting your cache
2. To play normally, either play without using the hot keys or to remove the cheat completely simply deactivate the Firefox Extension from within Firefox>Tools>Addons
3. Enjoy!! (and remember to sign up for a free iPhone)
Everything below this is no longer effective, and has been left only for information.
How to cheat – Version 1.1-2.0 (obsolete)
This version of the cheat is no longer working.
The cheat, created by CyberShadow, utilises a built in function in the game, left in by the developers for testing purposes and once activated, brings up a hidden toolbar that enables you to:
- Activate time hack
- Deactivate time hack
- Increase score multiplier
The cheat I use is ‘Activate time hack’, as this gives me as much time as I like to practice.
Using the keyboard and mouse, you also gain the following functions, simply hold down these keys and select the gem(s) you wish to edit:
- Shift+Click – turn gem into a Power Gem
- Ctrl+Click – turn gem into a Score Multiplier Gem
- Alt+Click – turn gem into a Hyper Gem
- 1..7+Click – turn gem into a gem of the respective color
To get your hands on this bejeweled blitz facebook cheat, you need to be using as your internet browser and have the add-on ‘Greasemonkey‘ installed.
Once you are running this setup, run this Bejeweled Blitz Cheat Script, then simply go to Facebook and start a new game of Bejeweled Blitz and have some fun!
I’ve had a few comments this last week (18 July 2009) that this cheat is not working so I activated the script to check it out and am happy to report that this bejeweled blitz cheat is still working 100%. Check out my newest screenshots taken today:
Update (30 July 2009) (Obsolete)
I am still getting loads of questions from people who cannot get this working. The cheat is still working, I just checked it. Here are step-by-step instructions:
1. Open Firefox as your browser. If you do not use Firefox, go and get it from here:
2. Once Firefox is running, you need to install the add-on ‘Greasemonkey’, which you can download and install from here: Greasemonkey
3. Once you have installed Greasemonkey, you will need to restart Firefox. Don’t worry, it should restore all of your open tabs and take you back to this page. You will know if Greasemonkey is active because a new icon will appear just above your PC system tray (bottom right, above the clock). The icon looks like a monkey’s face.
4. Next, you need to open Facebook and log in to your account – but don’t go to Bejeweled Blitz yet.
5. Now it is time to install the Bejeweled Blitz Cheat code, by clicking here – a window will appear with a button to ‘install script’ – click it.
6. You are now ready to go back to your Facebook account, and start a new game of Bejeweled Blitz in cheat mode. Follow the instructions above for how to use the cheat and enjoy!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Very addictive game – Bejeweled Blitz (freeiphone4me.co.uk/blog)
- Hacking the Bejeweled Blitz Game on Facebook (ariwriter.com)