O2 and Vodafone both appear to be working with Apple to stir up some interest in the soon-to-be announced iPhone 5.
Here is what we now know, thanks to some clever iPhone marketing strategist at Apple (am I cynical?):
- The iPhone 5 will be released or announced on October 21st 2012.
- The iPhone 5 will be available at launch in black or white options.
- The iPhone 5 will be available at launch with 16 or 32Gb of space.
And here is what we know thanks to a German Apple website product page (the jury is still out on the authenticity of this one):
- 4.2-inch Retina Display
- 32GB and 64GB memory options
- 30 per cent thinner and 18 per cent lighter
- A unibody aluminium design
- Dual-core A5 chip
- 8MP camera with HD video recording
If somebody faked this – they went to ALOT of trouble:
What’s more is that we also know that the launch of the latest iPhone will be the biggest ever mobile phone product launch in history. With two out of three iPhone 4 users expected to upgrade, plus the new iPhone users waiting for the release of the iPhone 5, it’s gonna be massive. Financial experts are stating demand for the iPhone 5 to be ‘unprecedented’, and with the iPhone coming to Sprint and possibly to T-Mobile in the U.S., “iPhone opportunity expands by up to 40 percent.”
As always, we will have the best iPhone 5 deals right here for our readers.